Welcome to Inland Empire Latino Lawyers Association, Inc. (IELLA)
IELLA is committed to assisting low-income and vulnerable individuals and families of Riverside and San Bernardino County.
We can provide a brief counsel with one of our pro bono volunteers.
We can serve as a resource for information regarding legal aid and relevant legal assistance for case resolution.
We Provide Free Legal Help with
- Divorces (starting a divorce case)
- Child Custody and Visitations (law documents are required in existing cases *see below)
- Support (Child and Spousal)
- Domestic Restraining Order
CIVIL LEGAL AID
- Landlord / Tenant matters (please call for more information)
- Eviction Defense (Prepare ANSWER to the Unlawful Detainer served on Tenant)
- Consumer / Debtor Issues
- Name Change
- Civil Restraining Orders
- Wage Garnishments (please call for more information)
- Clear past criminal convictions so people can have access to better work and housing opportunities
**Obtaining Family Law Documents
If you already have a family law case open, you will have to bring the most recent orders and any current filings available with you to our legal aid clinic when you meet with our family law team.
If you do not already have these documents in your possession you can get copies of these documents from the courthouse.
You will have to go to the courthouse where the case is filed. There is a fee per page, be prepared to pay the court for copies.