Divorces / Legal Separations / Annulments
Custody / Visitation
Modifications to Child / Spousal support
Modifications to Child Custody / Visitation
(Domestic Violence & Civil)
Landlord / Tenant
(Dispute Resolution & Eviction Defense)
Limited Civil Answers
(Debt collection actions)
(Enforce Unpaid Child / Spousal Support)
(Stop Wage Garnishment due to Hardship)
- You must qualify as a low income individual.
- You must physically live in either Riverside or San Bernardino County.
- IELLA is able to help U.S. citizens, legal residents, and non-legal residents.
- If your case is opened in Riverside or San Bernardino County, but you reside outside of Riverside or San Bernardino County, we will not be able to assist you.
- You must have a legal matter that we assist with. If you are uncertain whether your case is an acceptable case, please contact us for confirmation before attending a clinic. Briefly describe your legal matter to our staff and have your court case number, if applicable and available. We do not provide legal advice over the phone, the staff member that you will be speaking to cannot advice you about your case.
- Since we receive federal and non-federal funds such as from United Way and the State Bar of California, we must adhere to their specific requirements. We do not disclose our eligibility guidelines.
- If you have a case that we can help with, you must attend a legal aid clinic to determine if your are eligible for our services.
- You will be asked to sign an Asset and Debt Acknowledgement and Declaration of Income under penalty of perjury that the information you provided was correct.
- We do not determine eligibility over the phone.
Clinic Process .
DUE TO COVID-19 ALL CLINICS ARE CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Expungement Clinics.Learn More
One Step Further.
The One Step Further program seeks to educate pregnant and parenting teens about their legal rights and responsibilities. By educating teen parents and encouraging them to assert their legal rights, the program hopes to minimize financial and emotional disruptions caused to teen parents when they give birth to a child.